Terms And Conditions
Conditions Of Sale and Entry
Entertainment Condition of Sale and Entry
This ticket is sold or issued by MGM China Holdings Limited (hereinafter referred to as “MGM”) as agent for and on behalf of the organization, management or promoter responsible for the event (the "Promoter"). All claims are the sole responsibility of the Promoter and MGM has no liability to the ticket purchaser or any subsequent bearer.
The following are Conditions of Sale (including any resale or subsequent assignment):
1. Tickets may only be used by the holder to gain admission to the relevant show and may not, without prior written consent of MGM and the Promoter, be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including via on-line auction sites or social media sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services, either by the original purchaser or any subsequent bearer. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission, without prior notification. Entry may be refused if tickets are damaged, defaced, forged or copied in any way or are not purchased from MGM or other authorized points of sale.
2. All tickets sold and issued are final. Except pursuant to clauses number 3 below, 7 and 8 under Sales Policy, all completed and confirmed transactions cannot be cancelled, and are non-refundable and non-exchangeable for any reason, including but not limited to the ticket purchaser’s travel to and from the performance venue due to the alteration, late arrival, unavailability, postponement or cancellation of travel services. MGM is not liable for any lost, stolen or destroyed tickets.
3. MGM reserves the rights to charge a fee for the replacement of tickets and reserves the right not to replace tickets where seating is not allocated (general admission tickets) or if customer details cannot be verified.
4. The right of admission is reserved, and all ticket holders are subject to the Entertainment Condition of Sale and Entry, available at mgm.mo or upon request. Late arrival may result in non-admittance until a suitable break in the performance.
5. Cameras, photo taking, audio and video recording are not permitted inside the venue, unless previously authorized by MGM or the Promoter. Admission to premises constitutes your agreement to be photographed, filmed, videotaped or otherwise recorded in connection with the performance and your agreement that your name, voice and likeness may be broadcasted, distributed or displayed in connection with any program created from the performance without any compensation being paid to you.
7. Macau law shall govern the sale of all tickets and you agree to submit any dispute that may arise to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Macau courts.
Other Terms and Conditions
1. MGM reserves the right to restrict the sale of tickets to a maximum number per person, per credit card and/or per household and to cancel any tickets purchased in excess of the set number. For enquiry about the maximum number purchase, please visit the Entertainment event page in www.mgm.mo, call customer care hotline or enquire at any MGM box office.
2. Ticket prices and discounts may change during a sale period, as determined by MGM or the event Promoter.
3. All will-call tickets must be collected before the show date or appointed date of pickup. MGM will not retain any uncollected tickets after the ticket show date. No refunds will be made for uncollected tickets.
4. To collect tickets at the box office, the cardholder must present the credit card used to book the tickets and a valid photo ID as identification. MGM will not be liable for any responsibility once the tickets are collected.
5. Complimentary tickets are not eligible for cash refunds. In the event of cancellation or postponement of a performance, holders of complimentary tickets should contact the department that has offered the ticket for an exchange of ticket, if applicable.
6. For any show cancellation announced before the show starts, MGM shall only be responsible for refunding the cost of ticket(s) or exchange tickets at the same price. Customers may be offered seats at alternative performances (subject to availability and MGM’s decision) up to the cost of ticket(s). Refunds will be handled as per the original purchasing method within 30 working days. MGM shall have no further liability to customers beyond the face value of the ticket purchased. Any refund shall be made to the holders of the authorized / valid tickets only. The abovementioned responsibility only applies to tickets which have been sold by MGM.
7. MGM will not be responsible for any refund or exchange if show cancellation occurs after two-thirds of the entire performance.
8. If due to a force majeure event or any other reasons beyond the control of MGM Ticketing, the sales system of MGM Ticketing crashes or not functioning properly, resulting in the inability to complete online transactions, loss of transaction records, or the transaction is declined or terminated, etc., unless expressly stipulated by law, MGM Ticketing shall not be liable to you for breach of contract or for compensation as a result thereof. In addition, MGM Ticketing will assist in handling any issues as soon as reasonably practicable so to avoid causing you any financial loss.
1. One person per ticket regardless of age. All guests are liable to be searched, or to be asked for presenting the proof of valid entry to the venue, by authorized personnel on entry to the venue and at any time during the event. Failure to submit to any requested search or check of valid entries by authorized personnel will lead to refusal of admission and may also lead to exclusion from the venue.
2. Proper behavior is expected from all of our guests. Appearing intoxicated, foul/abusive language and/or overly rowdy behavior will not be tolerated and will be cause for ejection from the venue without refund or any compensation. If actions of this type occur near you, please notify the nearest usher or an MGM employee immediately.
3. Unauthorized soliciting, selling of goods or customer survey is prohibited. These actions will result in ejection from the venue without refund or any compensation.
4. All mobile phones, portable communication devices or any other electronic equipment should be disabled when inside the theater to avoid disturbing the performance.
5. Customers must be appropriately clothed and must wear shoes. Customers not appropriately clothed and/or with bare feet will not be permitted entry.
6. If admission is reasonably refused or if one is reasonably ejected or excluded from the venue for whatever reason (including but not limited to any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate or who poses a threat to security, or to the enjoyment of the services by others), no money will be refunded nor compensation provided.
7. Age limits for entry apply to different shows. Ticket purchaser should check the age limit before s/he proceeds to purchase. A guest will not be permitted to enter the venue if s/he is found underage against the age limit, and no exchange or refund of ticket will be offered.
8. Guests should sit only in the assigned seat to avoid inconveniencing other guests. The aisles should be kept clear at all times, i.e. no personal belongings should be placed on the passage and public areas. Emergency situations require that stairways be kept clear as well. Guests sitting or standing in the venue aisles jeopardize the safety of others and will be subject to the removal from the spot or the venue.
9. Ticket should be retained for usher to verify proper seat location. Adults should ensure that children are in possession of their own ticket. This will facilitate reuniting the child with parents should they become separated.
10. It is the ticket holder’s responsibility to (i) ensure that the tickets are collected before the date of the Event; (ii) keep the tickets safe prior to the Event; and (iii) check the tickets and to ascertain the date and the time of the Event and if applicable, any rescheduling of the Event.
11. A ticket does not afford the ticket holder the right to transport to the venue, or parking, or merchandise unless otherwise stated.
12. Ticket purchasers voluntarily assume all risks and dangers incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
1. MGM may add, withdraw or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programs, service times, seating arrangements and audience capacity without prior notice.
2. MGM reserves the right to change the advertised show date and show schedule of events without notice or liability, where it is necessary to do so.
3. MGM will not be liable for any delay or cancellation due to any force majeure such as power failure, fire, explosion, flood, typhoon Signal No. 8 and above, storm or similar disasters, strikes, industrial disputes, abnormally inclement weather, war, insurrection, riot, civil disturbance, acts or threats of terrorism, acts of God, communicable disease outbreaks,
industrial action, acts or regulations of national or local governments, governmental order or decrees, or any other cause beyond its reasonable control.
Prohibited Item, Alcohol and Smoking Policy
1. Large hand-carry bags, coolers, glass bottles, cans, alcoholic beverages, thermoses, video cameras, recording devices, professional cameras and tripods, pets (only service animals are permitted), aerosol cans, firearms, knives (including pocket knives), box cutters or weapons of any kind, chains, hanging banners, signs, sticks, poles, laser pointers, noise makers, whistles, air horns, bull horns, fireworks, clothing containing vulgar language, drugs, narcotics, illegal substances, pepper spray, mace and any item deemed by MGM to be dangerous or inappropriate are prohibited and therefore not permitted in the venue.
2. Guests may not bring food and/or beverage items into the arena during events except the food and/or beverage items purchased at the appointed point of sale at MGM. Unopened plastic water bottles or special dietary, medical or religious requirements required by guests are exceptions. Guests must dispose of the unauthorized items prior to entering the venue or return them to their vehicle/hotel room. Prohibited items that are discovered during inspections at the venue either at the entrance or inside the venue must be removed from the venue or discarded. Unlawful items that are discovered during security inspections are subject to confiscation and the person in possession of those items will be handed over to the police.
3. Throwing objects, and/or use of lighting sources such as laser pointers, flash photography or similar devices are strictly prohibited.
4. Alcohol is sold at all events and shows on a case-by-case basis. MGM reserves the right not to sell alcoholic beverages to anyone who appears intoxicated or does not behave properly.
5. As per the law of Macau, all indoor areas, including the venue, are smoke free facilities. Smoking is only permitted in designated areas outside the property, or the designated smoking rooms inside the casino. Smoking will result in ejection from the venue without refund or any compensation.
1. MGM reserves the right to change the terms stated in this document, namely the Entertainment Condition of Sale and Entry, from time to time, as well as the terms and conditions printed on the back of the MGM tickets.
2. The English version of this document, namely Entertainment Condition of Sale and Entry, shall prevail wherever there is a discrepancy between the English and the Chinese versions.
I. SCOPE OF THIS POLICY
The practices aforementioned are those carried out in Macau SAR. We are a subsidiary of MGM China Holdings Limited, a company incorporated in the Cayman Islands and listed in the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, an indirect subsidiary of MGM Resorts International (“MRI”), a company incorporated in and subject to the laws of the United States of America, and an affiliate of any other MRI subsidiaries or entities under the control of MRI (collectively, the “Company Group”). The Company Group is spread across different jurisdictions, which may offer different levels of privacy protection. Privacy practices adopted across the Company Group may have to be adjusted in each jurisdiction, so as to comply with local laws. We make no representation that the practices described in this Policy are compliant with laws outside Macau SAR. Should any information collected or stored overseas be disclosed or transferred to Macau SAR, it will be handled in accordance with the laws prevailing herein.
II. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information from a variety of sources and in a variety of ways, including without limitation, the following:
Information directly provided by you. When you visit our property or our web site(s), you might provide us with personal information such as your name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number and mobile number (“contact information”). When you make a purchase or engage in other transactions, you might provide us with your contact information and, in addition, other information such as your date of birth, passport or ID number (or copy thereof), and your credit or debit card number. For particular types of purchases or transactions, you might provide us with other additional information, such as your profession, name of your employer and your professional address.
Purchase and Transaction Information. When you visit our property or our web site(s), we might collect information about your purchases, reservations, and gaming activity (if you are legally permitted to gamble).
Wi-Fi and Location Information. When you use Wi-Fi services we make available at our property, we might collect information (directly or through third parties) about the web sites you visit, the type of device and browser you are using, your device identification number, bandwidth used, session time, etc. With your consent, we might also collect information about your precise physical location within and around our property for marketing purposes.
Social Media Information. When you use integrated social media features on our website(s), mobile applications, or other social media websites, we may obtain information such as your name and e-mail address.
Other Information. We may obtain information about you from third parties, including entities that direct you to or are located at our website(s) or our property, business partners, family members, and friends.
III. HOW WE USE, PROCESS AND STORE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
A. USE BY MGM GRAND PARADISE LTD.
Marketing Purposes. We might use the information we collect for our own marketing purposes, such as notifying you of special promotions, offers and events via e-mail, telephone, text message, push notifications, and other means.
Non-Marketing Purposes. We might use the information we collect for non-marketing purposes such as (1) validating your identity; (2) recording gaming-related activity (if you are legally permitted to gamble); (3) conducting statistical or demographic analysis; (4) processing, fulfilling, and tracking reservations, purchases, or other transactions; (5) complying with legal and regulatory requirements; (6) customizing your experience at our website(s); (7) protecting and defending MGM Grand Paradise Ltd. and its affiliates against legal actions or claims; (8) preventing fraud; (9) debt collection; and (10) satisfying contractual obligations (collectively “Non-Marketing Purposes”).
B. SHARING WITH THIRD PARTIES
Provided that we are allowed (or required) to, we might share the information we collect with other companies within the Company Group, with our business partners or with other third parties. For marketing purposes specifically, we will share no information other than your contact information, and only with other companies within the Company Group or with our business partners, such as our marketing agencies. We will always require any third party with which information is shared to exercise reasonable care to protect such information and restrict the use of such information to the purposes for which the information is shared. In some cases, we will seek or might be required to collect your specific consent.
C. PROCESSING AND STORAGE
The information we collect may be processed through manual or automated means, and may be digitally stored on premise or with a third party service provider (the “cloud provider”). While stored, the information we collect is kept strictly confidential and not made accessible to any third parties (including, if the case, the cloud provider). Security and confidentiality of the data is protected by systems and procedures no less protective than those followed by the industry standards.
D. TRANSFER TO OVERSEAS
Other companies within the Company Group, our business partners or any other third parties that we might share the information we collect with might be based or located outside the Macau SAR. Likewise, the cloud provider (and its servers) offering any cloud computing solution that we might use to store the information we collect might be based or located outside the Macau SAR. Where this is the case, we might be required to observe additional standards or take additional measures to ensure that the transfer
to overseas of the information we collect is carried out in a secure and lawful manner. In some cases, we will seek or might be required to collect your specific consent.
If you wish to opt-out of receiving marketing solicitations from us, or do not want us to share your personal information for marketing purposes with other companies within the Company Group or with our business partners, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call us at (+853) 8802 8888, or write to us (under the subject “Opt-Out”) at:
MGM Grand Paradise Ltd. Marketing & Communications - Legal Avenida do Dr. Sun Yat Sen no. 1101 Edifício MGM Macau Macau
Although you may opt-out of the use and sharing of personal information for marketing purposes, there might be situations in which we are still allowed (or required) to use and share information we collect for non-marketing purposes.
Information collected by us or our website(s) is stored on secure servers, which are protected by firewalls and other industry standard security measures. These security measures are intended to protect these servers from unauthorized access. However, no security system is impenetrable, and these systems could become accessible in the event of a security breach. We have controls in place that are designed to detect potential data breaches, contain and minimize the loss of data, and conduct forensic investigations of a breach.
Our staff is required to take reasonable measures to ensure that unauthorized persons cannot view or access your personal information. Employees who violate our privacy policies are subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
We cannot enforce or control the security of the computers, electronic devices, or electronic communication method that you may use to send e-mails and submit information to us over the Internet. You are responsible for ensuring that the computers, electronic devices and electronic communication methods you use will provide adequate security for communicating with us. We are not responsible for the disclosure or interception of information that you send us before we receive it.
As a standard security practice, we will take reasonable steps which are generally recognized in the industry to ensure that the communication methods used to support our website(s) do not permit connection or communication by methods that have known security weaknesses or vulnerabilities. As such, if you experience trouble using our website(s), it may be an indication that you need to upgrade your Internet browsing tool or application to a newer version that supports more secure communication methods.
In situations where your personal information is collected by third parties under contract with us for performance of their contractual duties and other purposes, we require such third parties to exercise reasonable care to protect that information and restrict the use of your personal information to the purposes for which it was provided.
If you have any concern about the way your personal data has been handled, or otherwise want to report any information with respect to any actual or potential cybersecurity incident, please report a concern through the following: MGM China Integrity Hotline.
VI. OTHER WEB SITES
We are not responsible for the information collection or privacy practices of other web sites, including web sites operated by our business partners or other third parties. You should review and understand the privacy policies posted on any linked sites you visit before using those sites or providing any personal information on them.
VII. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We reserve the right to revise this Policy at any time without notice. When this Policy is revised in a material way, the revised Policy will be posted in our website(s).
EFFECTIVE: March 1, 2014 If you have questions or concerns about this Policy, please contact us at email@example.com.
1.What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your device (be it a computer, tablet, mobile phone or any other device that can access the internet) if you agree. The information in the cookie can be used to track your internet usage.
2.What cookies do we use?
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
|This cookie is essential to fulfil our legal obligations.
|Recognise you when you return to our site.
You have the choice to block all or some cookies on your browser or the hard drive of your computer by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after 28 days.
3. Managing cookies
a. Acceptance or blocking of cookies
b. Adjusting your settings on different browsers
Each browser has a different set up for the management of cookies and on this basis we provide below (for convenience purposes only) the link for the adjustment of cookies to the four most frequently used browsers:
If your browser is not mentioned hereinabove, you should examine the possibilities of your browser in relation to the adjustment of your cookie settings.
Depending on the type of cookie, there are other ways of managing cookies that do not involve adjusting your browser's settings.
c. Blocking Google Analytics’ cookies
Google Analytics deactivation link: Deactivate Google Analytics
We would like to highlight that the downloaded add-on will save a cookie on your device, but that cookie will be used only to prevent your browser from transmitting data to Google Analytics.
For more information on deactivating Google Analytics and installing the browser add-on, click here: Browser add-on to deactivate Google Analytics
For more information on how Google Analytics’ treats personal information when you use Google's products and services click here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
d. Blocking social network cookies
To block cookies used by social networks (e.g. via sharing buttons), follow the instructions in the links below: